- 05 maja 2015How steganography is used by cybercriminals as a technique for hiding data in unexpected channels such as images or app icons, to avoid detection.
- 10 kwietnia 2015A closer look at a one-man operation that managed to steal more than 22,000 credit card numbers in a month using PoS malware. Learn more about the changing dynamics of the underground PoS malware economy in this research paper.
- 08 kwietnia 2015Security awareness is always the first step to digital safety. But what if cybercriminals used this sentiment to lure victims into downloading malware?
- 24 marca 2015Sextortion operations aren't new, but a new modus operandi that makes use of malware and mobile devices is emerging in East Asia. This research paper offers an in-depth look at the operation, its perpetrators, as well as their tools and methods.
- 24 marca 2015In an effort to prevent users from thinking that iOS 8 has exploitable flaws, Apple is reportedly cracking down on antimalware products in the iOS App Store. How will the move affect its users?
- 19 marca 2015Cybercriminals are increasingly using malicious advertisements as a platform for spreading malware. Find out how they work how you can protect yourself from these online threats.
- 16 marca 2015Exploit kits have been around since 2006, and have been continuously evolving to take advantage of vulnerabilities found on popular software. This research paper discusses what exploit kits are, how they work, and how they evolved over time.
- 16 marca 2015A large number of repackaged Android apps have been showing up in Chinese app stores pretending to be "free”, but they still cost the users through various ads and subscriptions to various premium SMS services.
- 12 marca 2015A number of high-profile attacks on retail companies made the news last year, many of which targeted point-of-sale systems, a decades-old payment mechanism used by countless retailers worldwide. Find out more.