- 23 marca 2016Microsoft is rolling out Office 2016 with an anti-macro malware feature. We tell you all about it and how to activate it.
- 17 marca 2016A new Business Email Compromise (BEC) campaign has been found using $25 malware to target companies in the US, Middle East and Asia.
- 16 marca 2016A new iOS malware that exploits Apple DRM flaws has been discovered—and it's one that could potentially affect “any device,” even non-jailbroken ones.
- 22 lutego 2016The Linux Mint website has been hacked and was found to be pointing to malicious ISOs that contained an IRC bot. What happened and who is affected?
- 19 lutego 2016A new crypto-ransomware type called Locky has been discovered riding on document-based macros and using infection techniques borrowed from the notorious banking malware DRIDEX.
- 11 lutego 2016What we know about BlackEnergy, a Trojan known to have been used in attacks on Ukraine power providers that caused a massive outage in late 2015.
- 26 stycznia 2016In a world where cybercriminals devise devious social engineering and computer intrusion schemes to fool employees into wiring money, enterprises run a very serious risk of getting scammed via email.
- 14 stycznia 2016Last week, Forbes released their list of 2015’s 30 Under 30. Unfortunately, the article came with active malicious pop-up ads that could install malware. Learn how malvertising works.
- 07 stycznia 2016From the Ashley Madison incident to the hacking of Hacking Team, here's a rundown of 2015's most significant and memorable security stories.