- 03 maja 2016An info-stealing Android malware has been found spreading under the guise of a Google Chrome update.
- 27 kwietnia 2016Researchers discover malware in a German nuclear power plant, possibly delivered by an infected USB drive.
- 20 kwietnia 2016Russian national Aleksandr Andreevich Panin has been convicted for developing and distributing the notorious banking Trojan SpyEye.
- 12 kwietnia 2016A security researcher discovered that the surveillance cameras he purchased online came with embedded malware.
- 11 kwietnia 2016Mumblehard, a botnet that targets servers running Linux has been shut down a year after it was first discovered.
- 08 kwietnia 2016Following a spate of attacks on the healthcare industry, the education sector, and other service providers, personalized attacks embraced by profit-driven scammers are now utilizing various malware.
- 29 marca 2016InstaAgent scam app resurfaces in official app download stores with a different name, becoming popular like its predecessor.
- 29 marca 2016A clever scam appears to involve the use of a traffic monitoring app to trick people into installing malware. More details here.
- 25 marca 2016A unique data stealing malware has been discovered on USB devices. According to reports, it uses a special mechanism to avoid detection and analysis.