- 25 lutego 2016A compromised database of child tracker app, uKnowkids, leaked not just millions of text messages, photos, and thousands of customer profiles, but also troves of corporate data.
- 16 lutego 2016Authorities may have finally ended a series of cyber-attacks on the U.S. government and its officials after arresting the operation's alleged leader—a UK-based teen.
- 09 lutego 2016Hackers published data that included personal information of 20,000 FBI employees and almost 10,000 DHS employees acquired in a recent breach.
- 09 lutego 2016Toy firm Vtech has updated its terms and conditions, transferring the blame on future breaches to their users. In light of this, what can you do when you're dealing with a product that admits to having weak security?
- 15 stycznia 2016Another hotel chain, another data breach. Hyatt announced that their payment processing systems were compromised by malware, affecting 250 hotels across 50 countries.
- 07 stycznia 2016From the Ashley Madison incident to the hacking of Hacking Team, here's a rundown of 2015's most significant and memorable security stories.
- 02 grudnia 2015Educational toy manufacturer VTech was breached in a recent attack that compromised customer data that includes photos and chat logs between parents and their children, allegedly by hackers disgusted with VTech’s security measures.
- 01 grudnia 2015Hilton Worldwide is the latest target of a security breach in the hospitality industry, as PoS malware was used to compromise payment card data over a 17-week period.
- 24 listopada 2015Starwood hotels' point-of-sale (PoS) systems were found to be infected with info-stealing malware, compromising cardholder info and payment card numbers.