- 14 czerwca 2018The UK's Information Commissioner’s Office investigated the 2014 Yahoo data breach and found that the tech company failed to adequately protect it users. The findings from the incident have resulted in a fine for Yahoo.
- 06 czerwca 2018Online genealogy platform MyHeritage calls for all users to change their passwords after learning of a breach that occurred in October 2017.
- 09 maja 2018Equifax submitted a report outlining the extent of the 2017 data breach of their systems, stating that hackers stole approximately 2.4 million PII and document scans.
- 02 kwietnia 2018Data from five million credit and debit cards was put up for sale on the dark web last March 28. Security researchers investigating the sale traced the data back to Saks Faith Avenue and other stores under the Hudson's Bay company.
- 21 marca 2018Orbitz, a travel booking website owned by Expedia, has been found with signs of a major data breach that may have exposed 880,000 customer credit card records.
- 20 marca 2018As environments become progressively interconnected, threats become increasingly complicated. The top security events of the past year make this apparent — and their repercussions make the implementation of smart protections all the more important.
- 25 stycznia 2018Bell Canada, one of the largest telecommunications company in the country, became the victim of a data breach after attackers managed to gain illegal access to its database.
- 22 stycznia 2018OnePlus recently confirmed that its website was breached and up to 40,000 users had their credit card data stolen by cybercriminals.
- 17 stycznia 2018Nigel Houlden of the U.K. Information Commissioner's Office advised that enterprises that fail to properly assess the risks of the vulnerabilities and patch them can face hefty fines as stipulated in EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).