- 02 maja 2016A hacker group shared an online video claiming responsibility for a breach on the Qatar National Bank (QNB) where troves of customer data were dumped online.
- 25 kwietnia 2016The Catholic Archdiocese of Denver is the most recent victim of a data breach that may have exposed 18,000 current and former employees to fraud and identity theft.
- 13 kwietnia 2016Stanford University employees could be vulnerable to tax fraud and identity theft after hackers reportedly downloaded W-2 forms from a third-party service.
- 29 marca 2016A spear-phishing attack on Tidewater Community College compromised tax information of 3,000 employees, exposing them risks of tax fraud.
- 29 marca 2016A new post on an underground cybercrime forum confirmed the theft and intent to sell stolen data of 1.5 million customers of Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
- 24 marca 2016Tax information of 21,000 employees of Sprouts Farmers Market are at risk after a phishing attack successfully lured a payroll employee to send 2015 W-2 forms to an unknown recipient.
- 11 marca 2016Staminus Communications, a DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) protection service provider, was hacked in a major security breach this morning, knocking the network down for more than 20 hours.
- 09 marca 2016Cancer treatment center, 21st Century Oncology Holdings divulged details of a data breach that affects 2.2 million of its patients.
- 08 marca 20162015 laid the groundwork for what we can now consider the new status quo in cybersecurity. Will current security strategies hold against this existing paradigm or will organizations need to consider a change?