- 17 listopada 2015From big data breaches to attacks on mobile and PoS platforms, What can we learn from the past quarter's notable security stories? Are they early signs of bigger events to come?
- 30 października 2015Everyone knows about bots being described as a horde of zombies. But what about the other common threats? We dressed them up some in Halloween costumes to give them a festive face.
- 26 października 2015UK internet provider TalkTalk has reported a breach, saying that hackers may have accessed and stolen a large quantity of data—not all of which were encrypted—before it was realized.
- 12 października 2015As merchants in the US adapt the new EMV payment system, should we expect to see less fraud cases? Could it have prevented the notorious Target breach of 2013?
- 22 września 2015A decade's worth of breaches has led to this. Forward-looking threat researcher Numaan Huq analyzes what has happened to the stolen data affecting major US industries. We map out the probabilities; see where the information goes and how much it's sold.
- 21 sierpnia 2015The hacker group that stole user data from adult network Ashley Madison dumped 10GB of files, revealing client information. But it's not just about infidelity, but more about privacy.
- 18 sierpnia 2015Attackers are finding more security gaps to abuse, whether they're in existing public-facing technologies or in new developments in the Internet of Things.
- 14 sierpnia 2015Between 2012 and 2014, the cyber-attacks on the healthcare industry caused it to suffer more than business, government, and military sectors. Attacks have only gotten bigger since then. What makes healthcare such ideal targets?
- 21 lipca 2015Online "cheating network" Ashley Madison recently got hacked, and the hackers are threatening to expose its users' personal information unless their demands are met. The interesting part: They're not asking for money.