- 17 lutego 2014The most immediate security risk to businesses and customers lies in accepting payments through a PoS system. The information customers hand over, if captured, can be used by cybercriminals to commit credit card fraud.
- 07 lutego 2014NBC News teamed up with Trend Micro for a honeypot experiment designed to check the security of consumer-grade gadgets in time for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics. The results show the need for tougher mobile security.
- 17 stycznia 2014Brazil is experiencing an influx of CPL malware, a malicious variant of .CPL, a legitimate Windows Control Panel file. Cybercriminals are currently repurposing .CPL files to spread banking Trojans targeting Brazilian users.
- 13 grudnia 2013When you think your avatar is all that outsiders can see on you gaming profile, think again. With today’s advanced online gaming consoles, the information you’re sharing might blur the line between reality and the virtual reality you’re playing in.
- 15 listopada 2013Trend Micro predicts the biggest security issues expected in 2014 for mobile banking, cybercriminals and targeted attacks, data breaches, Windows XP vulnerabilities, and more.
- 29 października 2013The Chinese market economy is undoubtedly booming. These days, however, China does not only rank highly for economic performance; it also continues to grow as a major player in the underground market for cybercrime products and services.
- 22 października 2013Android apps need permissions in order to work. However, cybercriminals can exploit them for personal gain. Here are some of the most commonly requested permissions and how they’re abused.
- 19 września 2013The EvilGrab campaign—known for targeting governments and diplomatic agencies in China, Japan, and the rest of the world—headlines this quarter’s targeted attack report. Among EvilGrab's many capabilities include grabbing multimedia files and stealing cred