- 25 marca 2016Major security certification provider has been spreading TeslaCrypt, a ransomware that takes the victim’s files hostage via encryption. More details here.
- 24 marca 2016Kentucky-based Methodist Hospital announced a ransomware attack that led to an “internal state of emergency.”
- 22 lutego 2016The Linux Mint website has been hacked and was found to be pointing to malicious ISOs that contained an IRC bot. What happened and who is affected?
- 15 lutego 2016The networks of a Hollywood hospital have been crippled by a ransomware attack with a $3.6M ransom.
- 08 lutego 2016Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes talks about the security issues that are expected to matter in 2016
- 23 listopada 2015This research paper provides a closer look into China’s bustling cybercriminal underground—including new market offerings like leaked data search engines and carding devices.
- 16 listopada 2015The security threat landscape was filled with a lot of big, notable incidents this year, but that doesn't mean we can't be thankful for other developments this Thanksgiving. Here are five things we're grateful for this year.
- 11 listopada 2015End-to-end encryption email service ProtonMail learned a costly lesson about cyber ransom tactics: just because hackers demanded a ransom, it doesn’t mean the attacks are going to stop once you pay up.
- 27 października 2015From new extortion schemes and IoT threats to improved cybercrime legislation, Trend Micro predicts how the security landscape is going to look like in 2016.