- 18 sierpnia 2014Over several months, our researchers monitored the Chinese mobile cybercriminal underground to see what kind of wares cybercriminals were trading. What they found was a diverse set of offerings created to suit different purposes.
- 12 sierpnia 2014Security issues such as the Heartbleed bug and a number of huge data breaches were the main attractions of the second quarter of 2014. Targeted industries and security companies responded in varying fashion, all in the name of protecting end-users.
- 06 sierpnia 2014A Russian cybercrime ring known to have been running underground operations since 2004 allegedly stole 1.2 billion Internet usernames and passwords from 420,000 websites, including Fortune 500 companies.
- 25 lipca 2014The most common cybercrime scenarios that users need to be wary of, and how to avoid them.
- 14 lipca 2014While network-connected smart grids and meters bring new, convenient features to the table, they also expose consumers to cybercrime. Here, we present the various scenarios by which smart meters can be attacked.
- 07 lipca 2014Adware are often regarded as low-risk threats, but adware companies can decide to discreetly load dangerous malware onto the computers on which their adware have been installed anytime. The spike in MEVADE/SEFNIT incidences shows how adware can pose great risk
- 10 maja 2014These virtual black markets mostly thrive in forums or chat rooms where numerous cybercriminals act as anonymous businessmen who trade goods and services to make profit. And much like typical businessmen, they adhere to specific business models.
- 28 kwietnia 2014Established back in 2004, the Russian underground market was the first to offer crimeware to cybercriminals. Up to this day, it continues to thrive and evolve despite the evident drop in market prices.
- 14 kwietnia 2014An average person manages at least three social media accounts, the most prominent one being Facebook. With around 829 million users, it’s no surprise that cybercriminals have taken a liking to it. With an ever-evolving interface and features, bad guys have no