Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 08 października 2021Our new report maps the vulnerable cracks in cloud native application security, and shows how this is a growing concern that enterprises should devote time and resources to secure.
- 14 września 2021W pierwszej połowie tego roku cyberprzestępcy okrążyli twierdze cyberbezpieczeństwa, wypatrując najdrobniejszych pęknięć w murach obronnych, aby je wykorzystać w celu zagrabienia cennych zasobów.
- 23 sierpnia 2021Linux powers many cloud infrastructures today. However, it is not immune to threats and risks. We discuss several pressing security issues including malware and vulnerabilities that compromise Linux systems in the first half of 2021.
- 13 lipca 2021Our two-year research provides insights into the life cycle of exploits, the types of exploit buyers and sellers, and the business models that are reshaping the underground exploit market.
- 08 czerwca 2021Modern ransomware like Nefilim present new challenges and security concerns for enterprises across the world. How do these new families differ from traditional ransomware? And what can organizations do to mitigate risks?
- 27 maja 2021The 4G/5G campus network demonstrates the growing role of telecom technologies in different industries. Organizations and IT/OT experts need to keep up with these changes and consider their security implications.
- 13 kwietnia 2021The IoT has opened new avenues for creating and consuming media and entertainment. To fully benefit from these innovations, users must be aware of and deal with the risks that devices could bring into their homes.
- 07 kwietnia 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.
- 04 marca 2021What happens to an unpatched or vulnerable application or organization’s IT infrastructure? Here's how virtual patching helps enterprises address vulnerability and patch management woes.