Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 08 kwietnia 2020As the adoption of cloud services grows, organizations need to be informed about how to secure their environment. Our research examines the common threats encountered in the cloud and provides insight on how organizations can better deal with them.
- 25 marca 2020In 2019, cybercriminals looked at the malicious mobile routines that worked in the past and adjusted these to make them more sophisticated, persistent, and profitable online and offline.
- 25 marca 2020Notorious IoT malware Mirai has seen a recent increase in updates as a new variant emerges and a new vulnerability is targeted.
- 24 marca 2020An RCE vulnerability affecting Windows have been discovered, with Microsoft rating its severity as critical.
- 11 marca 2020A WordPress GDPR plugin for managing cookies exposed sites to a vulnerability that allowed privilege escalation.
- 25 lutego 2020Rok 2019 w branży cyberbezpieczeństwa minął pod znakiem skomplikowanych i trwałych zagrożeń.
- 21 lutego 2020The ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin was found to leave nearly 100,000 WordPress websites vulnerable to threats.
- 20 stycznia 2020On January 17, Microsoft published an advisory (ADV200001) warning users about CVE-2020-0674, a remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability involving Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (IE) web browser.
- 17 stycznia 2020Security researchers have released PoCs for critical vulnerability CurveBall (CVE-2020-0601).