Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 04 de stycznia de 2021This article aims to discuss the Linux threat landscape and examine how Linux has become an attractive target for attackers, as well as how it can be prone to a variety of threats and risks.
- 08 de września de 2020Given the increasing use by enterprises of contactless security solutions, the security of the devices that themselves are meant to control access to premises should be of prime consideration.
- 26 de sierpnia de 2020Our 2020 Midyear Security Roundup delves into the pertinent challenges faced amid a pandemic, including Covid-19-related threats and targeted ransomware attacks. Read more as we share how to secure systems in this increasingly precarious landscape.
- 14 de sierpnia de 2020We rounded up information on recently published patches for Adobe, Citrix, Intel, and vBulletin.
- 27 de lipca de 2020Security issues often arise as a result of applications being rushed for deployment without adequate checks and protections. What are the top security risks to applications and what can organizations do to secure their DevOps pipeline?
- 07 de lipca de 2020F5 Networks urges users to patch their BIG-IP networking systems ASAP, after the provider disclosed two vulnerabilities, namely CVE-2020-5902 and CVE-2020-5903.
- 22 de czerwca de 2020The internet of things (IoT) landscape will be critically affected by the recently discovered Ripple20 vulnerabilities. This group of 19 bugs could potentially hit millions of IoT devices across many different industries.
- 05 de czerwca de 2020PowerShell's ubiquity has made it one of the most common tools cybercriminals abuse to perpetrate attacks and deliver fileless malware to systems. Here's how to track and defend against them.
- 28 de maja de 2020Are your smart devices vulnerable? Here are common vulnerabilities found in IoT devices and how to secure against them.