- 23 sierpnia 2016Ransomware and BEC scams lead the wave of threats that are turning 2016 into the Year of Online Extortion. Learn how these have changed the landscape and how organizations can protect themselves in our midyear security roundup.
- 11 sierpnia 2016Google's Chrome 53 will effectively begin to block Flash in September. How will this move affect the Web?
- 08 sierpnia 2016The latest hacks on Ubuntu, Clash of Kings, Warframe, and most recently, Disney’s Playdom have two things in common—all are running vBulletin. Learn more.
- 04 sierpnia 2016This research paper highlights the flaws of the WPAD protocol, describes how it works, and why it is a serious security concern, especially under the altered conditions in today’s connected world.
- 15 kwietnia 2016Windows PC users are advised to uninstall Apple’s QuickTime player due to a number of critical vulnerabilities found.
- 29 stycznia 2016Oracle’s much-abused Java browser plugin is finally en route to its final resting place. According to Oracle, the plugin will be deprecated in the next release of Java version 9—which is currently available in an early beta stage.
- 09 grudnia 2015The blog page of one of the leading media sites in the United Kingdom, “The Independent” has been compromised, which may put its millions of readers at risk of getting infected with ransomware.More details at the Security Intelligence Blog.
- 18 sierpnia 2015Attackers are finding more security gaps to abuse, whether they're in existing public-facing technologies or in new developments in the Internet of Things.
- 11 sierpnia 2015Earlier this year, a PoC malware that could infect Apple Macs through a Thunderbolt accessory was introduced. The sequel to the “Thunderstrike“ exploit doesn’t need physical access and can now be delivered online—just like PC threats.