- 01 lipca 2015E-commerce sites have become prime targets for data thieves. The most recent incident involved Magento, eBay’s e-commerce platform.
- 23 czerwca 2015Details on the programming languages that gets exploited the most, the reasons behind the numbers, and the downsides of using "popular" software.
- 19 maja 2015The biggest incidents in the first three months of 2015 showed that even the most security-savvy users and organizations are not immune to security threats. See how they affected established security measures in the Trend Micro 2015 1Q Security Roundup.
- 23 kwietnia 2015A flaw that affects iOS devices has been discovered that allows nearby attackers to send apps, and even cause infinite reboot cycles on the iOS devices they run on, rendering them temporarily useless.
- 13 kwietnia 2015WordPress sites have recently been defaced by ISIS sympathizers who exploited known vulnerabilities on WP plug-ins. How can Web admins protect their sites from this type of attack?
- 26 marca 2015Cybercriminals and attackers are increasingly taking advantage of zero-day vulnerabilities because of the window of opportunity they present. Find out what zero-days are, why they’re dangerous, and what you can do to prevent attacks.
- 16 marca 2015Exploit kits have been around since 2006, and have been continuously evolving to take advantage of vulnerabilities found on popular software. This research paper discusses what exploit kits are, how they work, and how they evolved over time.
- 12 lutego 20152014 Annual Security Roundup: 2014 was the year of mega breaches, hard-to-patch vulnerabilities, and thriving cybercriminal underground economies.
- 02 lutego 2015Trend Micro researchers found that the recently discovered Adobe Flash player zero-day vulnerability is being abused by malware advertisements used by a top video-sharing site, among other sites. Update: Adobe has released an update that addresses this vulnera