Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 31 marca 2014Windows XP's end-of-support opens a big window of opportunity for cybercriminals. The OS's strong foothold—still owning 18.6% of the market as of February 2014—will cause problems for organizations that choose to delay migrating to other platforms.
- 25 marca 2014Ingenuity can never be underestimated. A zero-day vulnerability was detected in MS Word, which can serve as a gateway for a remote attack.Recent analysis show that attackers have started using the zero-day to target users. How can users stay safe?
- 14 lutego 2014Attackers were found attacking the website of a non-profit organization in the United States with an Internet Explorer zero-day exploit. Microsoft confirms that this particular vulnerability affects IE9 and IE10. Here's what IE users should know.
- 05 stycznia 2014As the Internet of Everything emerges as one of the biggest technology buzzwords in 2013, cybercriminals lay in wait for the next “killer app” that will let them into the vast information sourced from the new connected devices.
- 15 października 2013Trend Micro researchers have discovered that flaws in the AIS vessel tracking system can allow attackers to hijack communications of existing vessels, create fake vessels, trigger false SOS or collision alerts and disable AIS tracking on any vessel.