Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 21 czerwca 2014Signs operated by the North Carolina Department of Transportation were recently compromised by a hacker who changed them to read “Hacked by Sun Hacker Twitt Wth Me.”
- 17 czerwca 2014A pattern emerges from the document exploits recently used by HORSMY, ESILE, FARFLI, and other targeted campaigns. Likely sourced in cybercriminal underground markets, this template exploit can be modified depending on what attackers need from their targets.
- 15 czerwca 2014The mobile threat landscape is quickly resembling today’s PC threat landscape wherein vulnerabilities are discovered one after another. Each new bug is more damaging than the one before it. And a lot of these bugs could lead to data theft or device infection i
- 26 maja 2014Adobe released a security update for a Flash Player zero-day vulnerability that leaves PCs at risk to information theft and bot infection. The said vulnerability already has an exploit which target business environments.
- 26 maja 2014A new Internet Explorer zero-day exploit has emerged again, affecting roughly 23% of all destop browser users. Attackers again used social engineering tactics against their targets. How does this affect Microsoft XP users now that support has ended?
- 23 maja 2014PLEAD, a new targeted attack campaign that was found targeting Taiwanese agencies just a week after similar targets were attacked using a Microsoft zero-day exploit. PLEAD uses phishing emails mixed with RTLO and Windows vulnerability techniques to ensnare vic
- 12 maja 2014Two separate attacks were seen targeting government agencies and an educational institute in Taiwan. The attackers used the new Microsoft Word zero-day vulnerability and entered through a bogus email.
- 07 kwietnia 2014Are you one of the three types of users still on Windows XP? Know what it truly means when a vendor ends support for a product you can't stop using.
- 31 marca 2014The looming end-of-support for Windows XP means that it is will be more risky to use the operating system. How can users mitigate the risks?