- 21 czerwca 2017Identity theft is currently a gold mine for cybercriminals—one that reached an all-time high in 2016, with up to $16 billion worth of losses caused by fraud and identity theft. But what exactly happens with the stolen information?
- 20 lutego 2017What are the threats that should matter to ordinary, everyday users and what can they do to avoid them?
- 13 grudnia 2016The third part of the “Leaking Beeps” series discusses the different types of IT systems connected with unencrypted pages that can be used by attackers for reconnaissance or intelligence gathering.
- 28 listopada 2016Economic espionage should not only concern nation-states; any company, regardless of size, is at risk of losing intellectual property to attackers and rivals. What can enterprises do to defend against these attacks?
- 28 września 2016While cybercriminals seem to be shying away from data theft to outright extortion as their main revenue source (cue in ransomware), stealing personal information and using or selling it for further cybercriminal acts is still a serious problem.
- 18 czerwca 2016Forty five million records have been uncovered online from users of over 1,100 websites and online communities from known website aggregator, VerticalScope.com
- 02 czerwca 2016TeamViewer users have reported unauthorized connections and hacked accounts after several reports of unknown third parties taking control of PCs.
- 30 maja 2016A wave of data breaches on hospitals and other healthcare organizations has exposed personally identifiable information of patients and employees yet again, putting the industry in a difficult spot.
- 06 maja 2016Following the news of a data breach that involve payroll giant, ADP, employees of its long list of clients now face potential tax fraud and identity theft.