- 16 września 2019A new family of malware with an apparent connection to the notorious Ryuk ransomware was uncovered — but instead of encrypting files, they were found targeting government-, military-, and finance-related files.
- 23 sierpnia 2019Contrary to their moniker, the Silence cybercriminal group has reported to be actively targeting banks and financial institutions in more than 30 countries, managing to steal US$4.2 million from June 2016 to August 2019.
- 22 maja 2019Iframe found in checkout page of Magento-powered shopping websites steals customers’ debit and credit card information via phishing.
- 17 maja 2019The cybercriminal group Magecart has struck again, this time injecting their payment card data-skimming script into the subscription page of Forbes Magazine.
- 07 marca 2019We look at the most pervasive information stealers, ransomware, and cryptocurrency-mining malware in the Americas in 2018 and how they highlight the significance of proactive threat detection and incident response capabilities.
- 08 lutego 2019Our continued forays into the cybercriminal underground allowed us to see how the tactics and techniques used to attack financial organizations changed over the years.
- 22 stycznia 2018OnePlus recently confirmed that its website was breached and up to 40,000 users had their credit card data stolen by cybercriminals.
- 18 września 2017The Equifax data breach reportedly exposed personally identifiable information of 143 million individuals. What can you do and how do you reduce the risks if you're affected?
- 05 września 2017ATM malware has become a mainstay in many cybercriminals’ arsenal due to its capability to steal money. In our joint efforts with Europol’s EC3, we explain in detail how criminals continue to leverage different ATM malware families and attack types.