- 14 października 2016For National Cybersecurity Awareness month, we take a deeper look at cybercrime scenes from recent movies and see if they’re based on fact or purely fiction.
- 10 października 2016The sale of online gaming currencies, while not illegal, has been found to have cybercriminal ties. This research paper covers how cybercriminals use the profits from the trade of these virtual currencies to fund other attacks.
- 14 czerwca 2016A new ransomware called Apocalypse was recently discovered by security researchers. Here’s what we know.
- 06 czerwca 2016CiCi’s Pizza, an American fast food business in Coppell, Texas with over 500 stores in 35 states appears to be the latest restaurant chain that got hit with a credit card breach.
- 23 maja 2016Fake credit cards containing leaked data from a South African bank were reportedly used to illegally withdraw money in Japan, losing over 1.4 billion Yen in less than three hours.
- 20 maja 2016An Ecuador bank says hackers stole about $12 million in a 2015 cyber heist, bearing all the hallmarks of the Bangladesh Bank theft earlier this year.
- 20 maja 2016Cybercriminals known as the Skimer Group are reusing the malware they created to target ATMs seven years ago—posing a more sophisticated and advanced threat to banks and customers around the globe.
- 03 maja 2016The corporate network of the server of the Lansing Board of Water & Light (BWL) in Michigan was reportedly hit by a ransomware attack that caused the company to shut down its systems.