- 20 sierpnia 2015A primer on the advantages of implementing virtual patching to protect systems against unpatched vulnerabilities.
- 14 lipca 2015Windows Server 2003 will soon join Microsoft’s roster of end-of-life systems. Like Windows XP, Server 2003 will no longer receive security updates after July 14, 2015. What are the different security risks and challenges you might face?
- 02 marca 2015As the BYOD trend continues to grow, people are becoming more familiar with apps that can sync, store, and save data. IT admins need to flex their consumerization strategy to cover security for both company-issued and employee-owned devices.
- 02 marca 2015BYOD is widely accepted because of the significant cost reduction that it brings. Unfortunately, it also has downsides, the biggest of which are the security risks business-critical information is exposed to.
- 21 listopada 2014Backdoors are applications that open computers to remote access, and are used as a way to avoid detection and carry out targeted attacks. How can IT administrators secure their networks against these backdoor techniques?
- 31 marca 2014Windows XP's end-of-support opens a big window of opportunity for cybercriminals. The OS's strong foothold—still owning 18.6% of the market as of February 2014—will cause problems for organizations that choose to delay migrating to other platforms.
- 25 marca 2014What happens to data in the event of losing a smartphone? Mobile devices, though ideal in business, can become a major risk once it's lost or stolen. The data stored in the device is a gold mine for competitors or attackers trying to infiltrate the company
- 10 marca 2014Building solid threat intelligence can help organizations spot and mitigate targeted attacks in their early stages. This is why it’s important for enterprises to invest in internal and external intelligence as well as the expertise of reputable security analys
- 24 lutego 2014The BYOD trend is a double-edged sword. It can help power a business but also cause its downfall. The steady rise of data breaches, mobile malware, and targeted attacks should keep IT administrators on their feet and get them ready to cover all the bases.