- 26 lutego 2018We delved into 2017’s most notable threats to see what lies ahead in the mobile landscape, and what users and organizations can do to navigate it in 2018 and beyond.
- 24 stycznia 2018Dark Caracal, a hacking group behind several cyberattacks that used trojanized Android apps to collect data from thousands of victims, was discovered.
- 27 października 2016As threats to mobile devices increase, developing good security habits becomes even more important. In this article, we detail current mobile threats and provide tips on how to secure mobile devices.
- 26 sierpnia 2016Three zero-day vulnerabilities were exposed after an attempted attack on a high-profile human rights activist’s iPhone. Apple responded quickly by releasing a patch to address the bugs.
- 18 lipca 2016Cybercriminals are quick to cash in on the Poke-madness. Following the discovery of a malicious version of Pokemon GO app, a fake lockscreen app was recently discovered.
- 12 lipca 2016A malicious version of the popular Pokemon Go app that comes with a remote access tool (RAT) was spotted. Here’s what we know.
- 03 czerwca 2016Developers of the Android-based banking trojan Marcher updated the malware, adding major banks in United Kingdom to its list of targets.
- 03 maja 2016An info-stealing Android malware has been found spreading under the guise of a Google Chrome update.
- 29 marca 2016InstaAgent scam app resurfaces in official app download stores with a different name, becoming popular like its predecessor.