- 10 de lipca de 2014We used to identify cybercriminals distinctly by the underground communities they belong to - Russia-based, Latin America-based, etc. In recent years, however, a significant shift in cybercrime operations brought to light the fact that these entities are now w
- 01 de lipca de 2014Conficker/DOWNAD-affected computers have been observed to send spam that deliver other malware. In the second quarter of 2014, Trend Micro records show that over 40% of recorded spam data is attributed to Conficker/DOWNAD.
- 15 de maja de 2014Despite having more than 50 million downloads, Flappy Bird's developer abruptly took the game down from app stores. The takedown resulted in the emergence of similar apps in app stores and even auctions for devices with the app installed.
- 15 de kwietnia de 2014We’ve seen 10 years of mobile malware. It’s about time we take a look at what may await us in the next 10.
- 14 de marca de 2014There are a number of popular messaging apps available for your smartphone platform, but some come with risks. Here's how to safely use messaging apps so you don't compromise your security and privacy.
- 24 de lutego de 2014If you think how you’re using your mobile device is secure enough, you may want to reconsider. You may be guilty of doing things that are jeopardizing your own security every time you're on your tablet or smartphone.
- 15 de lutego de 20142013 showed that the mobile threat landscape is slowly moving beyond apps. We saw infection and attack chains that didn’t solely rely on malicious app installation, including ads, PC malware, and spear-phishing emails. 2013 proved just how many tools cybercrim
- 14 de lutego de 2014Attackers were found attacking the website of a non-profit organization in the United States with an Internet Explorer zero-day exploit. Microsoft confirms that this particular vulnerability affects IE9 and IE10. Here's what IE users should know.
- 11 de lutego de 2014By the end of 2013, online banking malware, ransomware, malicious Android apps, and vulnerabilities stood out in the threat landscape. Questions arise as to how IoE will change this as threats advance towards smart devices.