- 01 marca 2016The global cybercrime underground mirrors the globe: it's made up of a patchwork of different countries and unique cultures. See how the cybercrime underground markets truly differ.
- 01 marca 2016There's currently a high demand for Netflix and Uber credentials in the Deep Web and underground markets—perhaps even more than stolen credit card details. It's likely caused by its low cost and potential for more profit.
- 12 stycznia 2016Trend Micro's latest visit to the Brazilian cybercriminal underground reveals its latest trends and available services, from online banking malware to tutorial classes for new cybercriminals.
- 08 grudnia 2015While considered new and relatively smaller than its foreign counterparts, the German underground is a fully developed, well-managed haven that gives cybercriminals just about everything they need to start their own cybercrime business
- 07 grudnia 2015A look into the North American underground reveals a more "open" community that encourages cybercriminal activity with easily accessible sites and convenient marketplaces.
- 23 listopada 2015This research paper provides a closer look into China’s bustling cybercriminal underground—including new market offerings like leaked data search engines and carding devices.
- 13 października 2015This research paper offers a glimpse into Japan's unique cybercriminal underground—it's economy, the cybercriminals' activities, and a marketplace characterized by the taboo, the illegal, and the vindictive.
- 28 lipca 2015Today, the Russian underground has predictably matured with a growing number of illicit products and services and an improved infrastructure. See how this thriving underground market has evolved.
- 26 czerwca 2015Some of the most interesting numbers gathered from Trend Micro's latest research into the Deep Web, including prices of illegal goods and criminal services, and the value of hacked accounts.