Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 06 lutego 2017A newly-disclosed Windows SMB zero-day vulnerability, could remotely cause a denial of service (DoS) on a vulnerable system.
- 02 lutego 2017Notable ransomware stories from the past two weeks.
- 01 lutego 2017Past events show that attackers don't just target people, but processes as well. Enterprises should be aware of the of rising possibility of Business Process Compromises.
- 30 stycznia 2017Organizations can step up their defenses against CEO fraud by knowing how to identify the signs that an e-mail is being used for the scam. What are the signs to watch out for?
- 30 stycznia 2017Email remains an important communication tool for business organizations. Unfortunately, its widespread use also makes it an ideal platform for cybercrime. Here are some tips for dealing with email-based threats.
- 23 stycznia 2017Web injections are every programmer, developer and information security (InfoSec) professional’s headache—and a permanent fixture in a cybercriminal’s toolkit. Here are some countermeasures that can be employed to mitigate, if not thwart, these attacks.
- 19 stycznia 2017A look at some of the most notable ransomware stories in the first two weeks of 2017.
- 12 stycznia 2017Guidelines for spotting and managing Indicators of Compromise (IoCs).
- 10 stycznia 2017From ransomware infecting a smart TV on Christmas day to malware used in cyber-espionage being updated with new capabilities, here are the most notable stories from the last two weeks of 2016.