Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 23 września 2019The nonprofit group Open Privacy Research Society recently publicized that the confidential medical and personally identifiable information (PII) of patients across Vancouver, Canada, is being leaked through the paging systems of hospitals in the area. What do
- 09 września 2019Metasploit has published an exploit for the BlueKeep vulnerability (CVE-2019-0708), a much-discussed critical weakness that affects older versions of Microsoft Windows. The "wormability" of BlueKeep makes it dangerous, and id successfully exploited,
- 27 sierpnia 2019Szczegółowy obraz najważniejszych zagrożeń pierwszej połowy 2019 roku i opis sposobów obrony zawiera pełna wersja naszego półrocznego podsumowania.
- 15 sierpnia 2019A look into the cybersecurity risks surrounding critical infrastructures integrated with industrial internet of things (IIoT), and the recommendations to mitigate against these threats.
- 08 sierpnia 2019Another Mirai offshoot spotted: A variant of the Echobot botnet was found using over 50 exploits that lead to remote code execution (RCE), arbitrary command execution, and command injection in internet of things (IoT) devices.
- 06 sierpnia 2019There’s a new player in the exploit kit landscape. Dubbed Lord, this new exploit kit was initially seen delivering the njRAT malwarebefore distributing the Eris ransomware. Here's what you need to know about this threat.
- 31 lipca 2019Small planes were found vulnerable to attacks through their CAN bus components. DHS released a security advisory for owners and manufacturers to take steps against possible exploits.
- 31 lipca 2019Sophisticated software has helped industries grow and thrive in unmatched ways, but there are also risks and consequences that come with new technology.
- 30 lipca 2019The different threat scenarios that can happen to a smart home illustrate that compromised IoT devices can affect not just users' comfort and convenience but also their safety.