Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 18 grudnia 2020We discovered a Negasteal variant that uses hastebin to filelessly deliver Crysis ransomware to the victim's system.
- 19 listopada 2020We discuss the present state of the malicious uses and abuses of AI and ML and the plausible future scenarios in which cybercriminals might abuse these technologies for ill gain.
- 16 listopada 2020We take a closer look at an emerging underground market that is driven by malicious actors who sell access to a gargantuan amount of stolen data, frequently advertised in the underground as “cloud of logs."
- 16 listopada 2020Communication apps have caught the eye of malicious actors who are always looking to integrate new techniques in their malicious activities.
- 11 listopada 2020Threat actors take advantage of the spread of COVID-19 for malicious campaigns. Goods and services related to the virus also appear in underground marketplaces and cybercriminal forums.
- 04 listopada 2020Starting this year, Ryuk began using another dropper called BazarLoader (also known as BazarBackdoor), which is primarily distributed via phishing emails that contain either malicious attachments or links to websites that host malware.
- 12 października 2020Our underground monitoring revealed several ways how criminals have been entertaining themselves during isolation, with normal activities that offer cyber-crime-related prizes.
- 06 października 2020Bulletproof hosting (BPH) services have long been crucial parts of the cybercriminal infrastructure. How do they protect malicious activities, and how do cybercriminals use them to stay in business?
- 24 września 2020Our infographic shows how Trend Micro XDR is designed to combat threats like Ryuk using machine learning and analytics to correlate various events across multiple layers.