Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 21 lutego 2020The ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin was found to leave nearly 100,000 WordPress websites vulnerable to threats.
- 20 lutego 2020The fake cards, looking like club membership cards from major retail stores, have barcodes that hide credit card details.
- 18 lutego 2020The hacked email account of a finance employee was exploited to steal millions of dollars from the Puerto Rico government.
- 14 lutego 2020Fake dating apps were cited as one of the most notable sources of #malware in Africa, with 7,000 attacks detected in 2019.
- 13 lutego 2020Before, the Emotet malware mostly spread through spam campaigns. Now, it can also propagate via Wi-Fi.
- 12 lutego 2020Over 30K records of US inmates were inadvertently exposed through a leaky AWS S3 cloud storage bucket.
- 11 lutego 2020In a quest to clamp down on synthetic and manipulated media, Youtube and Twitter ban deepfakes.
- 10 lutego 2020Trend Micro researchers detect a spam campaign targeting South Korea. Cybercriminals send out emails written as a notice from the Korean Fair Trade Commission.
- 07 lutego 2020Trickbot and Emotet were concealed by using text from articles about #Trump and placing them in the file metadata.