- 26 listopada 2020Many work-from-home employees use devices for personal and business purposes in home networks that are not as secure as that of the office. This article discusses the threats to unsecure IoT apps and provides ways to secure them.
- 22 kwietnia 2020Is your work-from-home set up secure? Here are a few signs to know if your devices have been hacked or infected with malware.
- 26 marca 2020There has been an influx of employees signing in remotely to corporate networks and using cloud-based applications. But this shift could also open doors to security risks. Where should security fit in?
- 18 października 2018Continued innovations in mobile technology enable businesses to respond to growing demands. Here are some best practices to make sure that the whole enterprise is protected against constantly evolving threats.
- 19 września 2018If you're dealing with a hacked email account, don't take it lightly. It could lead to more serious problems that affect your finances and reputation. Here's a list of things you should do if you just got hacked.
- 06 lipca 2018Chrome 68 will not only show a warning notification on unencrypted websites, but may also affect search ranking and traffic.
- 13 czerwca 2018The WEP and WPA2 wireless security protocols have both been discovered with vulnerabilities such as KRACK that hackers can exploit to compromise devices, spy on users, and perform other malicious activities. How can users secure their wireless connections?
- 01 lutego 2018Fitness tracking app Strava published a heatmap of its fitness app's user activity that could have accidentally revealed the hidden locations of U.S. military bases, patrols, and forward operating bases.
- 15 listopada 2017A new report reveals Coinhive's reach after it ranked the coin miner as the 6th most common malware in the world.