- 02 października 2019A zero-day attack exploits an unpatched vulnerability. Until a patch becomes available, it is often a race between threat actors trying to exploit the flaw and vendors or developers rolling out a patch to fix it.
- 20 grudnia 2018Fileless threats aren’t as visible compared to traditional malware and employ a variety of techniques to stay persistent. Here's a closer look at how fileless malware work and what can be done to thwart them.
- 25 października 2018The average organization takes over 30 days to patch operating systems and software, and longer for more complex business applications and systems. This infographic shows how virtual patching solutions can help mitigate threats from vulnerabilities.
- 20 sierpnia 2015A primer on the advantages of implementing virtual patching to protect systems against unpatched vulnerabilities.
- 14 lipca 2015Windows Server 2003 will soon join Microsoft’s roster of end-of-life systems. Like Windows XP, Server 2003 will no longer receive security updates after July 14, 2015. What are the different security risks and challenges you might face?