News & Updates
- March 23, 2021This article zeroes in on certain security considerations that developers need to know and the ways that they can build the best defense for container-based and serverless applications through runtime application self-protection (also known as RASP).
- March 04, 2021What happens to an unpatched or vulnerable application or organization’s IT infrastructure? Here's how virtual patching helps enterprises address vulnerability and patch management woes.
- March 03, 2021Malicious attacks have consistently been launched on weak points in the supply chain. Like all attacks, these will evolve into more advanced forms. Software development, with multiple phases that could be placed at risk, is particularly vulnerable.
- March 02, 2021We discuss the notable email threats of 2020 that we found using the Trend Micro Cloud App Security solution, including over 16.7 million high-risk email threats, in addition to those detected by cloud email services’ built-in security.
- February 26, 2021Malicious attacks have consistently been launched on weak points in the supply chain. Like all attacks, these will evolve into more advanced forms. Software development, with multiple phases that could be placed at risk, is particularly vulnerable.
- February 23, 2021The upheavals of 2020 challenged the limits of organizations and users, and provided openings for malicious actors. A robust cybersecurity posture can help equip enterprises and individuals amid a continuously changing threat landscape.
- February 16, 2021The use of connected cars continues to grow. While the vehicles’ link to technologies such as 5G and the cloud present opportunities for improving efficiency and safety, it can also attract risks from threat actors as well.
- February 03, 2021Ransomware continues the trend of targeted attacks but with the added challenge of double extortion. Organizations need to be one step ahead of such coercive tactics to avoid potential disruptions, financial losses, and reputational damage.
- January 21, 2021We discuss the behaviors and external indicators of some phishing campaigns that we observed from the latter part of December 2020 to the first weeks of January 2021.