News & Updates
- August 04, 2020The legacy programming environments of widely used industrial machines could harbor virtually undetectable vulnerabilities and malware. Our security analysis of these environments reveals critical flaws and their repercussions for smart factories.
- July 30, 2020We found online dating website scam campaigns primarily targeting Japanese customers for their personal and financial information.
- July 27, 2020Security issues often arise as a result of applications being rushed for deployment without adequate checks and protections. What are the top security risks to applications and what can organizations do to secure their DevOps pipeline?
- July 21, 2020Underground platforms are part of a mature ecosystem for trading cybercrime goods and services. How does a capable hosting infrastructure allow illicit activities to thrive?
- July 14, 2020Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is a key DevOps practice that bolsters agile software development. In this report, we identify security risk areas in IaC implementations and the best practices in securing them in hybrid cloud environments.
- July 09, 2020A Russian group dubbed as Cosmic Lynx initiated more than 200 BEC campaigns targeting hundreds of multinational companies.
- July 08, 2020In this report, we discussed new ransomware family Avaddon, updates on techniques of other ransomware, and our latest figures.
- July 07, 2020As cybercriminals compete for dominance in their bid to create powerful botnets, users can make their own stand against warring sides by understanding how botnet malware works and securing their devices.
- July 07, 2020F5 Networks urges users to patch their BIG-IP networking systems ASAP, after the provider disclosed two vulnerabilities, namely CVE-2020-5902 and CVE-2020-5903.