News & Updates
- August 26, 2020Our 2020 Midyear Security Roundup delves into the pertinent challenges faced amid a pandemic, including Covid-19-related threats and targeted ransomware attacks. Read more as we share how to secure systems in this increasingly precarious landscape.
- August 20, 2020We look into developments in end-to-end deep learning for cybersecurity and provide insights into its current and future effectiveness.
- August 19, 2020In our monitoring of Docker-related threats, we came across a threat actor who uploaded malicious images to Docker Hub for cryptocurrency mining.
- August 19, 2020Darkside ransomware surfaced, operators behind Crysis/Dharma released a hacking toolkit, a targeted email campaign was used to propagate Negasteal, and a coinminer was seen bundled with legitimate applications.
- August 18, 2020Connected cars face a range of ever-increasing and ever-progressing cyberthreats. Our forward-looking research provides an in-depth examination of the risks connected cars might run into.
- August 17, 2020We found some fake Facebook accounts stolen from influential accounts to sell, change the details, and/or reused for phishing.
- August 14, 2020We rounded up information on recently published patches for Adobe, Citrix, Intel, and vBulletin.
- August 11, 2020Serverless computing is not immune to risks and threats. Our security research provides a comprehensive analysis of the possible attack scenarios that could compromise serverless services and deployments.
- August 05, 2020This research paper looks at protocol gateways, which translate various protocols used by different industrial devices and machinery, and provides insight into the security issues and vulnerabilities found in these devices as well as ways to secure them.