News & Updates
- May 11, 2020Through a thorough analysis of an actual smart manufacturing environment, our in-depth security research explores several attack vectors that could be used by threat actors to launch unconventional attacks on smart manufacturing systems.
- May 06, 2020A malicious cryptocurrency miner and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) bot that targets open Docker daemon ports.
- May 05, 2020A spam campaign using emails that have Excel file (.xls) attachments has been seen circulating and targeting users in Italy.
- May 04, 2020Cybercriminals are using credential phishing sites to trick users into entering their credentials into fake login pages of email and collaboration platforms and videoconferencing apps.
- April 30, 2020Many attackers are switching from file-based malware to memory-based attacks to improve their stealth. “Fileless,” “zero-footprint,” or “living off the land” threats use legitimate applications to carry out malicious activities.
- April 28, 2020We recently acquired a spam sample that propagates the Loki infostealer through LZH compressed archive files.
- April 27, 2020We provide recommendations for cloud admins on how to formulate a security strategy when using Kubernetes for container orchestration.
- April 27, 2020A campaign propagates a new malware named ‘BazarBackdoor’, a fileless backdoor reportedly created by the same threat actors behind TrickBot.
- April 22, 2020Is your work-from-home set up secure? Here are a few signs to know if your devices have been hacked or infected with malware.