News & Updates
- August 28, 2020Hackers spread messages supposedly sent from Instagram Help Center claiming that the user's account is at risk of being deleted.
- August 26, 2020David Levine, Vice President of Corporate and Information Security and CSO for Ricoh USA, Inc., shares his thoughts on reinforcing a security mindset in the organization and how a cloud-first strategy helps enable their operations in the "new normal"
- August 26, 2020Our 2020 Midyear Security Roundup delves into the pertinent challenges faced amid a pandemic, including Covid-19-related threats and targeted ransomware attacks. Read more as we share how to secure systems in this increasingly precarious landscape.
- August 20, 2020We look into developments in end-to-end deep learning for cybersecurity and provide insights into its current and future effectiveness.
- August 19, 2020In our monitoring of Docker-related threats, we came across a threat actor who uploaded malicious images to Docker Hub for cryptocurrency mining.
- August 19, 2020Darkside ransomware surfaced, operators behind Crysis/Dharma released a hacking toolkit, a targeted email campaign was used to propagate Negasteal, and a coinminer was seen bundled with legitimate applications.
- August 18, 2020Connected cars face a range of ever-increasing and ever-progressing cyberthreats. Our forward-looking research provides an in-depth examination of the risks connected cars might run into.
- August 17, 2020We found some fake Facebook accounts stolen from influential accounts to sell, change the details, and/or reused for phishing.
- August 14, 2020We rounded up information on recently published patches for Adobe, Citrix, Intel, and vBulletin.