Business Email Compromise
- March 08, 2016Storage device manufacturing company Seagate, announced a successful phishing attack that placed a number of present and former employees at risk of potential tax fraud.
- March 01, 2016Popular photo- and video-sharing app Snapchat announced they've been hit by a phishing attack that stole payroll information of former and current employees, and the details of their quick response.
- January 26, 2016In a world where cybercriminals devise devious social engineering and computer intrusion schemes to fool employees into wiring money, enterprises run a very serious risk of getting scammed via email.
- January 11, 2016The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) released a public service announcement earlier this year warning about Business Email Compromise (BEC) schemes. Here’s what you need to know, and what you can do to prevent attacks.
- November 11, 2014A Trend Micro research paper that reveals the operations and cybercriminals behind Predator Pain and Limitless Keylogger, which are malware toolkits that are easily obtained from underground forums.