Business Email Compromise
- April 26, 2018While the GDPR will require businesses to comply with rules that will ultimately protect customer data, concerns have been raised regarding how it will tackle automation in data analytics as the market for artificial intelligence (AI) continues to grow.
- April 23, 2018An emerging threat actor called Gold Galleon targets maritime shipping companies, related businesses, and their customers in business email compromise (BEC) and social engineering attacks.
- April 16, 2018Due to BEC’s evolving and treacherous nature, run-of-the-mill best practices and security solutions have become weak to withstand attacks. Find out how advanced solutions that utilize artificial intelligence and machine learning help in defending against BEC.
- March 20, 2018As environments become progressively interconnected, threats become increasingly complicated. The top security events of the past year make this apparent — and their repercussions make the implementation of smart protections all the more important.
- March 20, 2018We looked into the state of email threats and security in 2017 to provide a clearer picture of what organizations are up against — and what can protect them.
- January 18, 2018We looked at BEC-related incidents over a span of nine months to see emerging and present trends from BEC incidents, examine the tools and techniques used by cybercriminals, and analyze the data to give us an overall picture of what BEC looks like today.
- December 05, 2017Today's increasingly interconnected environments pave the way for threats that will bank on systems' weaknesses for different forms of cybercrime. How can you prepare for the year ahead?
- September 11, 2017Major events shook the global threat landscape in the first half of 2017. Our midyear security roundup covers the old and the new, from ransomware and BEC scams to potential attacks against industrial robots.
- August 25, 2017This primer discusses how Business Email Compromise makes inroads in small- to medium-sized businesses and enterprises and how to avoid being a victim of this billion-dollar scam.