- 15 Oktober 2016The types of industrial control systems, how they work, and the common challenges and threats.
- 08 August 2016By analyzing ICS-CERT advisories and the vulnerabilities provided by our network of world-wide researchers working with the Zero Day Initiative program, it is possible to get an understanding of the attack surface that is exposed by HMI solutions.
- 05 August 2016This research paper looks at who are continuing to attack external-facing ICS devices and why, and provides attack statistics, in-depth analysis of the threat actors, and their possible motivations.
- 05 August 2016Several noteworthy SCADA attack trends, including an increase in “targeted” attacks, and where they originate from.
- 03 August 2016To compete in today’s market driven global economy, businesses opt for control systems that automatically manage processes. ICS enables efficiency, but are connected, heightening threat exposure and corresponding business risks.
- 23 Juli 2016Beyond all the doom-laden headlines on a possible "digital Pearl Harbor" scenario, how great is the actual risk and where is it most likely to emerge?
- 28 Juni 2016This research paper looks at the mining industry as a target for a broad set of threat actors, its role in regional and global supply chains, and its vulnerabilities.
- 16 Januar 2016The ICS-CERT released a security bulletin that detailed a vulnerability in the technology used to control the systems used by power plants. If exploited, cybercriminals could gain control of such facilities, effectively crippling the national infrastructure.
- 05 August 2015A custom honeypot was used to test the security of US automated gas tank systems. How are attackers abusing the system and which targets did they prefer?