- 18 April 2018Security researchers reported several vulnerabilities in ICS routers commonly used in vital infrastructures, such as water and electricity generation and distribution.
- 11 Januar 2018Rockwell Automation released a firmware update for its MicroLogix 1400 programmable logic controllers (PLCs) to resolve a potentially serious vulnerability.
- 22 Dezember 2017TRITON or TRISIS (detected by Trend Micro as TROJ_TRISIS.A) is a recently discovered malware that was designed to manipulate industrial safety systems and most notably was involved in shutting down an industrial plant’s operations.
- 12 September 2017Standard maintenance policies leave machinery vulnerable to attack. Both hardware and software are vulnerable when normal operations and security protocols are paused or switched to another mode so that updates or fixes can be applied.
- 23 Mai 2017A complete discussion of the different vulnerability categories, including case studies of vulnerable SCADA HMIs. The paper also provides a guide for vulnerability researchers, as well as vendors on quick and efficient bug discovery.
- 20 März 2017Combining SCADA and cloud computing: Are the savings substantial enough to offset the security concerns users may have if they migrate integral SCADA devices to the cloud?
- 26 Januar 2017Threat actors have much to gain when attacking Industrial Control Systems (ICS). But how exactly are ICS attacked and what can be done to protect them?
- 10 Januar 2017Cyber attack and data breach prevention strategies should be considered an integral part of a businesses’ daily operations. Ultimately, no defense is impregnable against determined adversaries.
- 25 Oktober 2016With a little SDR knowledge and a $20 USB dongle, attackers can read unencrypted pager messages from far away. This time, we look at what that means for nuclear plants, HVAC, manufacturers and other industries still using pagers.