Nachrichten zum Thema Sicherheit
- 26 September 2023In this entry, we will discuss publicly exposed registries, which are repositories or databases containing information accessible to the public without the need for authentication.
- 21 September 2023We delve into three of the most active ransomware families that dominated the first half of 2023: LockBit, Clop, and BlackCat. This report features data from ransomware-as-a-service (RaaS) and extortion groups’ leak sites, Trend Micro’s open-source intelligence (OSINT) research, and the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™, collected from Jan. 1 to June 30, 2023.
- 12 September 2023In our first installment of a four-part series on post-quantum cryptography, we discuss contemporary cryptography and what defenders should know when it comes to developing a quantum-resistant cryptography plan.
- 24 August 2023In our previous entry, we examined how credentials were being stored and logged in cleartext on compute instances (CIs) created in Azure Machine Learning (AML) service and the risks posed by the same. This article examines an information disclosure bug we found in one of the cloud agents used in the AML service and sheds light on the importance of threat modeling the agents’ features to uncover silent and hidden attack surfaces.
- 23 August 2023We summarize the cybercriminal trends surrounding the Linux threat landscape last year, and what security teams and organizations can do to mitigate the risks and defend against attacks.
- 17 August 2023We probed the Azure Machine Learning (AML) service to identify security flaws and vulnerabilities and shed light on the unseen aspects of silent threats in managed services like AML.
- 15 August 2023This report discusses the state of generative artificial intelligence (AI) in the cybercriminal underground: how cybercriminals are using ChatGPT, how they're adding ChatGPT features to their criminal products, and how they’re trying to remove censorship to ask ChatGPT anything.
- 10 August 2023In this first installment in our series on the challenges of the cybersecurity industry, we explore the underlying causes of the workforce gaps that have long plagued SOC teams.
- 08 August 2023Die Daten zum Angriffsflächen-Risikomanagement (Attack Surface Risk Management, ASRM) zeigen, dass in den USA, in Brasilien und in Indien im ersten Halbjahr 2023 die meisten Risikoereignisse erkannt wurden.