- 02 Oktober 2018Here’s a closer look at the challenges enterprises are confronted with when adopting a more robust cybersecurity strategy, and how managed detection and response can help address them.
- 28 August 2018Versteckt und raffiniert – so lassen sich die beiden gemeinsamen Merkmale der größten Bedrohungen der Cybersicherheit umschreiben, die wir in der ersten Jahreshälfte 2018 gefunden haben.
- 10 August 2018Data breaches take time and a lot of effort to pull off, but successful breaches can affect not just organizations, but also millions of people. Learn what a data breach is, what types of data is usually stolen, and what happens to stolen data.
- 08 August 2018With today’s ever-evolving threat landscape, data breaches are no longer isolated cases. Responding to and remediating data breaches calls for a proactive approach — something that managed detection and response (MDR) can provide.
- 10 Juli 2018In an increasing trend since the implementation of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, several more companies have disclosed system data breaches that resulted in stolen information.
- 05 Juli 2018Online survey hosting company Typeform announced that attackers accessed their server to steal clients’ data. Organizations are starting to disclose their use of the platform and individually notify affected customers.
- 03 Juli 2018Big breaches in June: Marketing data firm Exactis inadvertently leaked personal information of American citizens and businesses, while Paris-based Fastbooking and ticketing distributor Ticketmaster UK suffered data breaches.
- 18 Juni 2018Health savings custodian HealthEquity suffered a security breach after an employee fell for a phishing attack, exposing the personal healthcare information of an estimated 23,000 individuals.
- 14 Juni 2018The UK's Information Commissioner’s Office investigated the 2014 Yahoo data breach and found that the tech company failed to adequately protect it users. The findings from the incident have resulted in a fine for Yahoo.