- 30 Oktober 2015Everyone knows about bots being described as a horde of zombies. But what about the other common threats? We dressed them up some in Halloween costumes to give them a festive face.
- 26 Oktober 2015UK internet provider TalkTalk has reported a breach, saying that hackers may have accessed and stolen a large quantity of data—not all of which were encrypted—before it was realized.
- 12 Oktober 2015As merchants in the US adapt the new EMV payment system, should we expect to see less fraud cases? Could it have prevented the notorious Target breach of 2013?
- 22 September 2015A decade's worth of breaches has led to this. Forward-looking threat researcher Numaan Huq analyzes what has happened to the stolen data affecting major US industries. We map out the probabilities; see where the information goes and how much it's sold.
- 21 August 2015The hacker group that stole user data from adult network Ashley Madison dumped 10GB of files, revealing client information. But it's not just about infidelity, but more about privacy.
- 18 August 2015Attackers are finding more security gaps to abuse, whether they're in existing public-facing technologies or in new developments in the Internet of Things.
- 14 August 2015Between 2012 and 2014, the cyber-attacks on the healthcare industry caused it to suffer more than business, government, and military sectors. Attacks have only gotten bigger since then. What makes healthcare such ideal targets?
- 21 Juli 2015Online "cheating network" Ashley Madison recently got hacked, and the hackers are threatening to expose its users' personal information unless their demands are met. The interesting part: They're not asking for money.
- 08 Juli 2015A surveillance software company gets breached, exposing files that include an exploit for a zero-day. Several exploit kits have been updated to include the exploit that affects all versions of Adobe Flash player.