Forward Looking Statements
Certain Statements that we make in this presentation are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based upon management’s current assumptions and beliefs in light of the information currently available to it, but involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties. Many important factors could cause our actual results to differ materially from those expressed in our forward-looking statements. These factors include:
- difficulties in addressing new virus and other computer security problems;
- timing of new product introductions and lack of market acceptance for our new products;
- the level of continuing demand for , and timing of sales of , our existing products;
- rapid technological change within the anti-virus software industry;
- changes in customer needs for anti-virus software;
- existing products and new product introductions by our competitors and the pricing of those products;
- declining prices for our products and services;
- the effect of future acquisitions on our financial condition and results of operations;
- the effect of adverse economic trends on our principal markets;
- the effect of foreign exchange fluctuations on our results of operations;
- an increase in the incidence of product returns;
- the potential lack of attractive investment targets; and
- difficulties in successfully executing our investment strategy.
We assume no obligation to update any forward-looking statements.