- March 21, 2016Researchers shared information on a successful series of attacks made by a cybercriminal group that stole a total of $25.7 million dollars from Russian banks between August 2015 and February 2016.
- March 08, 2016Storage device manufacturing company Seagate, announced a successful phishing attack that placed a number of present and former employees at risk of potential tax fraud.
- March 01, 2016Popular photo- and video-sharing app Snapchat announced they've been hit by a phishing attack that stole payroll information of former and current employees, and the details of their quick response.
- February 17, 2016A new scheme has been found stealing Netflix login details and selling them for as low as 25 cents a pop in the Deep Web. Here’s how to avoid the latest Netflix account scam.
- January 25, 2016The cost of using an outdated version of Wordpress? The Brazilian government website Prefeitura Municipal de Esperança was reportedly compromised for the third time in two months.
- December 08, 2015As holiday shoppers hunt for great bargains and huge discounts, online scammers and cybercriminals are out to shop around for victims to hook as well. If you're shopping online, do it safely by knowing how to spot and avoid phishing sites.
- November 19, 2015Who wants to know who viewed their social media profile? A mobile app that purportedly allowed social media users to see who viewed their profiles was discovered to be a phishing app, but not before potentially compromising almost a million users.
- September 28, 2015From traditional credit cards to next-gen payment processing technologies such as EMV cards and mobile wallets, here's a look at how they work, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- September 24, 2015The objective of spear phishing and phishing are ultimately the same—to trick a target into opening an attachment or click on a malicious embedded link. But what is spear phishing? Learn more from this article.