- March 05, 2019We looked back at 2018’s mobile threat landscape to see the possible threats that lie ahead and help users and organizations proactively defend against them.
- February 26, 2019Looking back at the most significant issues of 2018, we saw shifting cybercriminal strategies and lingering security threats. Enterprises faced a multitude of challenges, but careful study of these issues can present opportunities for improvement.
- February 04, 2019We found a malicious app posing as Adobe Zii (a tool used to crack Adobe products) targeting macOS systems to mine cryptocurrency and steal credit card information.
- December 21, 2018A review of critical cybersecurity incidents that affected government legislation and the policies of multinational enterprises across the world in 2018
- December 20, 2018Fileless threats aren’t as visible compared to traditional malware and employ a variety of techniques to stay persistent. Here's a closer look at how fileless malware work and what can be done to thwart them.
- November 29, 2018A Node.js module with nearly two million downloads a week was compromised after the library was injected with malicious code programmed to steal bitcoins in wallet apps.
- November 08, 2018We recently encountered a cryptocurrency-mining malware affecting Linux systems. It is notable for being bundled with a rootkit component that hides the malicious process’ presence from monitoring tools.
- September 18, 2018Security researchers reported that cybercriminals have been targeting Kodi patrons with malicious Kodi add-ons that push cryptocurrency-mining malware binaries on Windows and Linux operating systems via a Python code.
- September 14, 2018Cryptocurrency-mining malware is not the only type of cryptocurrency-related threat — cybercriminals have resorted to using various tools and techniques designed to scam cryptocurrency exchange users, pilfer their funds, or steal their personal information.