- May 16, 2018Researchers found an ongoing campaign targeting an EOL server to mine Electroneum cryptocurrency.
- March 20, 2018As environments become progressively interconnected, threats become increasingly complicated. The top security events of the past year make this apparent — and their repercussions make the implementation of smart protections all the more important.
- March 14, 2018A new cryptocurrency-mining operation they named RedisWannaMine was uncovered targeting database and application servers by exploiting the notorious EternalBlue.
- March 09, 2018Users of cryptocurrency exchange Binance began noticing irregular trading on the platform a few days ago. An investigation revealed an organized and large-scale scheme to transfer bitcoin to several malicious actors. Automatic alarms were triggered and Binance
- March 08, 2018Securing the network against any and all kinds of threats (old, new, or otherwise) is every CISO’s goal. We looked at 2017’s biggest threats and compiled advice so CISOs can mitigate risks and secure their companies’ bottom line in 2018.
- February 21, 2018Vulnerable enterprise servers are being compromised by individuals or groups looking for resources to mine cryptocurrency. The latest victims are automobile-maker Tesla and users of Jenkins servers.
- February 20, 2018A new ransomware called BlackRuby was discovered with a unique feature: besides encrypting files for ransom, it also installs a Monero cryptominer.
- February 13, 2018Two cryptocurrency incidents made the news recently: one concerning a new campaign from the threat actor known as the Lazarus Group, and the other involving a scam by one of the many new cryptocurrency startups.
- February 12, 2018Two cryptocurrency-related security incidents occurred during the past couple of days, adding to the rising number of attacks that target digital currency.