- 13 Juli 2014Phishing sites, scams, and fake mobile apps - these are some of the cybercriminal schemes Trend Micro researchers found when huge sporting events are underway.
- 15 Mai 2014Despite having more than 50 million downloads, Flappy Bird's developer abruptly took the game down from app stores. The takedown resulted in the emergence of similar apps in app stores and even auctions for devices with the app installed.
- 25 April 2014Are you a digital hoarder? Unnecessary files can strain on your computer’s memory. But there are ways to rid your life of digital clutter. You can start by taking account of those things you use to access and exchange digital information.
- 25 April 2014As you spend more time online—whether you’re sharing your thoughts, photos, stories, or simply browsing pages—you reveal more data than you think. Your normal browsing activities can actually become the very thing that violates your own privacy.
- 15 April 2014We’ve seen 10 years of mobile malware. It’s about time we take a look at what may await us in the next 10.
- 14 April 2014An average person manages at least three social media accounts, the most prominent one being Facebook. With around 829 million users, it’s no surprise that cybercriminals have taken a liking to it. With an ever-evolving interface and features, bad guys have no
- 14 März 2014There are a number of popular messaging apps available for your smartphone platform, but some come with risks. Here's how to safely use messaging apps so you don't compromise your security and privacy.
- 24 Februar 2014If you think how you’re using your mobile device is secure enough, you may want to reconsider. You may be guilty of doing things that are jeopardizing your own security every time you're on your tablet or smartphone.
- 24 Februar 2014What you need to know about mobile privacy, and what you need to do to prevent cybercriminals from getting to the files and information on your mobile device.