- 08 April 2015If spring cleaning has become part of your annual ritual, you should also consider cleaning up your digital space as well. Follow these tips for getting rid of digital clutter.
- 24 März 2015Sextortion operations aren't new, but a new modus operandi that makes use of malware and mobile devices is emerging in East Asia. This research paper offers an in-depth look at the operation, its perpetrators, as well as their tools and methods.
- 24 März 2015In an effort to prevent users from thinking that iOS 8 has exploitable flaws, Apple is reportedly cracking down on antimalware products in the iOS App Store. How will the move affect its users?
- 16 März 2015A large number of repackaged Android apps have been showing up in Chinese app stores pretending to be "free”, but they still cost the users through various ads and subscriptions to various premium SMS services.
- 11 März 2015Is your Android device updated? Here's a look into the different Android versions, the major flaws that affected them, and the new security features on the latest version.
- 02 März 2015Companies are implementing mobile policies to manage employee-owned devices and consumerization issues. With this growing trend, find out what Safe Mobile Workforce is, and how it can help protect data and apps within your corporate network.
- 02 März 2015As the BYOD trend continues to grow, people are becoming more familiar with apps that can sync, store, and save data. IT admins need to flex their consumerization strategy to cover security for both company-issued and employee-owned devices.
- 02 März 2015BYOD is widely accepted because of the significant cost reduction that it brings. Unfortunately, it also has downsides, the biggest of which are the security risks business-critical information is exposed to.
- 27 Februar 2015A year ago, we predicted that boundaries will be blurred when it comes to cybercrime and targeted attacks. With the steady rise of consumerization in the workplace, mobile devices will increasingly be abused to get to an attacker's target.