- 13 September 2018Security researchers uncovered a new exploit kit, which they’ve named Fallout, delivering downloader trojans, potentially unwanted applications (PUAs), and notably the GandCrab ransomware.
- 15 Mai 2018Attackers can extract messages from encrypted emails using the eFail attack, which exploits known vulnerabilities. Several of the most widely used email clients are affected.
- 05 April 2018This research examines the oft-overlooked infection vectors in today’s healthcare networks: exposed medical devices and supply chain attacks.
- 20 März 2018Aufgrund der zunehmenden Vernetzung der Umgebungen werden Bedrohungen immer komplexer. Dies wurde durch die wichtigsten Sicherheitsvorfälle im vergangenen Jahr deutlich.
- 27 September 2017A security researcher found a remote code execution exploit that can potentially take over a range of devices with Broadcom Wi-Fi chips. The exploit is rooted in a vulnerability with the chip's firmware, similar to the Broadpwn exploit.
- 11 September 2017Major events shook the global threat landscape in the first half of 2017. Our midyear security roundup covers the old and the new, from ransomware and BEC scams to potential attacks against industrial robots.
- 28 Februar 2017The 2016 threat landscape was riddled with threats that set new record highs: new ransomware families, BEC scams across the world, and vulnerabilities found in widely used platforms. Stay ahead of the current business threats with our latest security roundup.
- 20 Dezember 2016A major vulnerability was discovered in several popular Netgear routers that could leave thousands of home networking devices exposed to arbitrary command injection.
- 12 Oktober 2016Ransomware has already raked in around US$209 million from enterprises alone in the first quarter of 2016. Unfortunately, it's just one of the many possible threat types that exploit kits can deliver to vulnerable systems.