- 14 Oktober 2014Microsoft has announced the discovery of a zero-day vulnerability affecting all supported versions of Microsoft Windows and Windows Server 2008 and 2012 that is being used in attacks against NATO and several European industries and sectors.
- 03 Oktober 2014Earlier this year, a website was compromised and used to spread online baking malware to approximately 7,000 victims in a span of two hours. This video describes how the site was compromised, the details of the attack, and the capabilities of the payloads.
- 03 Oktober 2014According to the FBI, in the two and a half years of Silk Road’s existence, the site has generated sales totaling over 9.5 million Bitcoins and collected commissions on those sales of over 600,000 Bitcoins. Read more about Deep Web marketplaces here.
- 01 Oktober 2014A look at the scope and scale of the threats that can be found on Twitter, including tweets that point to malicious URLs, phishing attacks.
- 01 Oktober 2014After gathering more than 570 million tweets, it has been found that more than 33 million, or 5.8% of them had links to malicious content of some kind or another, including links to malware, spammed ads, and phishing pages.
- 28 September 2014It seems like the floodgates have truly opened for Shellshock-related attacks. Another exploit attack has been detected, targeting a financial institution in China.
- 26 September 2014Shellshock update: more attacks that exploit the Shellshock vulnerability have been detected, including exploit attempts in Brazil that seem to be targeting government institutions.
- 26 September 2014There are new reports that mention incidents of botnet attacks that leveraged Shellshock against certain institutions. A botnet is a network of infected computers/systems.
- 26 September 2014Shortly after the Bash vulnerability known as Shellshock was discovered, we've seen attacks using it to deliver DDoS malware onto Linux systems. Bigger, badder attacks are to be expected. What are some of the other potential scenarios?