Die neuesten Nachrichten
- 02 November 2022Unlike traditional legacy trust models where security is not always present in all cases, Zero Trust revolves around an ”always-on everywhere” approach.
- 27 Oktober 2022Known for its unconventional methods and use of advanced extortion techniques, BlackCat has quickly risen to prominence in the cybercrime community. As this ransomware group forges its way to gain more clout, we examine its operations and discuss how organizations can shore up their defenses against it.
- 24 Oktober 2022The technological leaps of the Fourth Industrial Revolution may have made production machinery more efficient, but these have also put manufacturers in the crosshairs of cybercriminals. Our research tackles the risks that computer numerical control (CNC) machines now face as they’re integrated into today’s networked factories.
- 20 Oktober 2022From articles to hackathons, cybercriminals are resorting to crowdsourcing to find more ways to exploit systems. In this article, we tackle these contests, explore their results, and anticipate their possible impacts on the work of cybersecurity defenders.
- 18 Oktober 2022The photos, videos, and audio posts we put online expose sensitive biometric patterns that can be abused by cybercriminals. These patterns are virtually unchangeable and can be used now or in future attacks.
- 05 Oktober 2022Remote and hybrid workplaces are now the norm. We highlight some risks and threats to these setups and detail recommendations for organizations to keep their diffused labor pool secure.
- 04 Oktober 2022Our research on APT group Earth Aughisky (aka Taidoor) lists the observed malware, connections, and developments attributed to the group. We also include our insights on the possible implications of changes in the organization's activities for their current and future victims.
- 19 September 2022Our research takes an in-depth look at the security flaws that we found in the logistics API implementation of e-commerce platforms that can potentially leak the private information of consumers.
- 01 September 2022A relative newcomer in 2022, the Black Basta ransomware group has wasted no time making a name for itself by upgrading its toolset and racking up its victim count around the world mere months since its ransomware was first detected. Learn more about this new ransomware and fortify your organization’s defenses against this threat.